While there is much debate about the pros and cons of indulging in your daily espresso, there are clear and defined up-shots to dosing the skin with topical caffeine.
Not only can it reduce puffiness and under-eye darkness, it functions as a potent antioxidant that can fight free radicals before they wreck ageing havoc on your skin.
On its own it is a helpful ingredient, but it also boosts the effectiveness of others, including Vitamin B and C + Hyaluronic Acid.
No wonder Claire Hill’s WPC Complex Eye Gel works wonders and this is why it should be part of your skincare regime:
WPC Eye Complex is ideal for all skin types and contains Stevisse a gentle alternative to retinol (Vitamin A) that naturally diminishes wrinkles and minimises skin ageing without irritation.
• Caffeine: naturally tightens blood vessels to help reduce puffiness and inflammation.
• GABA: a natural muscle relaxant to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
• Squalane: reduces visible wrinkles and pigmentation.
• Stevisse: a gentle alternative to retinol that naturally diminishes wrinkles and minimises skin ageing without irritation.
• Ideal for mature and sensitive skin, WPC EYE COMPLEX contains a gentle alternative to regular Vitamin A (retinols), so you can enjoy similar skin smoothing benefits without any irritating side effects.
• Naturally reduces puffiness around the eye area
• Cools and calms skin
• Smooths uneven skin tone
The Claire Hill WPC Eye Complex is available online at www.clairehill.co.za and
retails for R1865-00.