These Terms and Conditions are applicable to All competitions run by TheVibeZA across all digital and non-digital platforms, including but not limited to the website, social media as well as with partners. There function in conjunction with all competition dynamics and are applicable as of 1 January 2020.
- All competitions are open to residents of south Africa, over the age of 18, excluding any contributors and/or editors of TheVibeZA
- By entering any competition hosted by TheVibeZA, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Competitions will strictly adhere to the dates as indicated on the competition post/s.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Competition winners will be chosen from entrants who have followed all the correct steps outlined on the competition posts, when entering the competition.
- Winners are chosen at random and the decision is final. Should ThevibeZA not hear back from winners within 72hrs of being notified, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be chosen.
- All prizes will only include the item/s listed on the competition post and will NOT include transportation, meals, drinks, additional tickets, or any unspecified items.
- No prize can be exchanged for its cash value, swopped for another item or returned.
Should winners choose not to accept the prize, it will be reallocated by TheVibeZA.
- If vouchers are not used within the specified term detailed on the item, or as mentioned in communication with the supplier, winners must be aware that they will be forfeited.
- TheVibeZA does NOT take responsibility for the non-delivery of prizes as the brand, company, agency or other kind of collaborator is responsible for the delivery of said prize.
- All dispatching and delivery of prizes will be the responsibility of the brand, company, agency or other kind of collaborator, who has hosted the competition, and TheVibeZA cannot be held liable for any damages, costs to return or the like. A trusted/ reputable courier service, or personal delivery will however be the chosen form of delivery.
- All winners’ details will be sent to the aforementioned collaborator who will be responsible for communicating with and delivering prizes to winners. Alternatively, they too carry responsibility for the compensation of prizes, should they not be able to deliver.
- For other enquires around competitions, feel free to contact email@example.com