For The Boys Brunch – Pride Edition is all about fun in the sun with good food and drinks to match. With it being Pride month, bring all your LGBTQ+ friends and family to the experience. The brunch will be held at the trendiest rooftop restaurant in Illovo, Ferguson’s 5th, with a spectacular DJ lineup providing the soundtrack. And plenty more surprises throughout the day!
In the spirit of Pride, a portion of For The Brunch Boys Brunch– Pride Editionproceeds will be donated to The Pride Shelter Trust. We would also like to take this opportunity to encourage all our attendees to bring any item(s) from the list below, to the For The Boys Brunch– Pride Edition. These items will be sent to The Pride Shelter Trust, which is the only(yes, the only) LGBTQ+ shelter in Africa. You can also SMS “SHELTER” and your full name to 40215 to donate R20.
The Pride Shelter Trust Needs List
- Food: Meat, vegetables, 2-minute noodles, long-life milk, peanut butter, canned food, etc.
- Kitchenwear: Mugs, glasses, cutlery, plates, plastic bowls with lids.
- Lamps: Hanging lamps, energy-saving globes, lampshades.
- Laundry: Clothes horses, indoor and outdoor clothes drying rails, washing lines.
- Office supplies: Copy paper, ink cartridges (HP LaserJet 1200 & Canon MG3540), waste paper baskets, stationery.
- Garden: Rakes, hoes, compost, potting soil, top soil, etc.
- Bathroom: Large shower curtains, toilet brush sets, bathmat/toilet sets, mirrors, soap, toothpaste.
- Cleaning supplies: Mops, brooms, long feather dusters.
- First Aid kit & medication: Plasters, Dispirin/Panado, cough syrup, flu packs, bandages.
- Mosquito repellent & Doom
- Bedding: Single bed sheets, single bed duvet covers, blankets, pillows.
Purchase your tickets here: https://www.howler.co.za/events/for-the-boys-brunch-pride-edition-107c