It’s finally here! The DStv Explora Ultra with access to Netflix streaming service has hit the shelves in SA.
The much-anticipated device ushers in a new world of video entertainment for customers. Promising more choice and value.
It is available in participating retail stores as of 12 November 2020.
What can we expect from the new Explora Ultra?
Expect an enhanced viewing experience and some of the best available local and international content from Showmax.
Let’s talk viewing experience
- Built-in WiFi and 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Atmos support offers defined picture quality and enhanced cinema sound.
- Redesigned interface, simplifies discovering and navigating dynamic content on TV and on-demand.
- A new sleek remote makes searching content easier.
- Integration with streaming services such as Showmax and Netflix with more to follow.
- Option to pay for your Netflix subscription in your monthly bill.
- RRP of R2499 for standalone device or R3699 including installation.
- Manufactured in SA using 100% recycled material for the enclosure and packaging. #GoingGreen
Lets talk Netflix
The Netflix app will be integrated into the new Explora Ultra. DStv customers will have the option to sign up or sign in to their Netflix account.
Customers can choose to add their subscription to their monthly DStv bill.
The Explora Ultra builds on its predecessor and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
Written by entertainment editor JC de Klerk.