Picture this – a wake-up call, an early one, by choice. Wrapped in layers with a snug blanket to stave off the chill on a game drive. A hot cuppa something, maybe with a dash of Amarula, and the call of the wild in the scented breeze that is native to the bush. Imagine a winter safari at the place of the lion.
Now stop imagining. This is how early morning safari’s start at eco-friendly, malaria-free Tau Game Lodge, nestled in the magnificent Madikwe Reserve.
During the cooler months, prolific sightings are the order of the day, as the scorching sun no longer deters big and small game from strutting, playing or just lazing about.
With large fires setting the tone for evenings filled with lively conversations and 5 star cuisine. Tau is all about authenticity and they understand luxury. This makes them the preferred safari destination for local and international travellers alike.
The lodge is five-star, and family-friendly. Enclosed in the reserve, guest can experience game roaming free, whilst subtly being fenced in. For the birdwatchers, you will feel like you are in paradise.
There is something for everyone. In need of some quiet reflection? No problem. Sit back and relax, watching the waterhole, which envelopes the rooms and lodge decks. This will turn anyone into an avid wildlife photographer.
The Autumn and Winter 2021 package @R16,000 per couple, valid until end June 2021, includes:
- Accommodation for 2 nights in one of the 12 newly renovated Luxury Standard Chalets as an introductory offer
- 3 meals per day
- 2 game drives per day
- Drinks and snacks on safari drives
- Tau Spa Oasis African Foot Ritual (30 minutes) per adult: Allow your feet to be pampered by our therapists in a soothing foot bath to drain away tiredness. Next your feet are pummelled and massaged with an aroma-therapeutic based scrub to remove all dead skin followed by a true African warming foot massage.
This rate is exclusive of the following:
- Park Entrance fees of R180.00 per person (Subject to change)
- Tourism Levy of R10.00 per person per night (Subject to change)
- Bar, Mini Bar, Laundry and all other extras
- Rhino Conservation Levy of R165.00 per adult per night
To book this special package, please quote: TAU Autumn 2021 on firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19 regulations apply to keep guests safe.
The highly addictive Tau live webcam will keep you mesmerised on: http://taugamelodge.co.za/main-lodge/live-webcam/